When I was standing in front of Sun Plaza,the biggest plaza in Medan, and then I looked to the left…Huuowwoww!...Exciting!... I saw fantastic ornaments on the roof of a building. Yeah..it is Sri Mariamman Temple. Built on 1881st by the Tamil, India. From the outside it has invited more tourists to come. Beautiful indeed. The terrific Statues of Hindu Gods could be watched from in front of temple. I really very impressed when I came in to the temple. With so many extraordinary decoration such statue of godes Hindu along the wall of temple would make impressed all of everyone who ever come here. All of statues are good interesting eyes with many shapes and styles. Want to know more ? Hoho….please browse another blog to see the photos, and I am sure it will intrigued you to come to Medan.
Sri Mariamman Temple is located in the center of crowd and busy street, Jl. Teuku Umar No. 35 Medan, just 100 meters from Sun Plaza!

admin

Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment